Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm a drama king

whether u like it or not...

hohoho

Shoutout: 

24/9

Happy 18 Birthday Elle !! =D

Went out with elle, karven and jits in bangsar yesterday afternoon....twas fun.. hope tat elle can get her perfect dress  soon =)

AT night, went out with college friends over to MOS celebrate Aaron (NG) 's belated birthday =D,  tat was my official first clubbing experience... fun it was, quite tiring though especially after the clubbing =/  

oh also

22/9

Happy birthday to Aaron as well =)

rather disturbing tat this is the only photo i took with him 1 on 1

tat is all

p.s : still cant find my ic =(

update: HUZZAH I FOUND MY IC =D  turns out my ic has been out of my wallet since trials as i found it lying in a pile of trials paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment