Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE KARAOKE-TOR

come with me if you want to sing.....

Today was quite productive... or .. was supposed to be productive

skipped college today , supposed to study at home... supposed....

so here's what i really did today :

downloaded these 2 albums and karaoked myself away in my room till i lost my voice.

   

Khalil Fong ( R&B +Soul )



Crowd Lu ( somewhat like jason mraz acoustic style)

Talented artists they are.... go ahead and check it out =) 

Yesterday.......

Was having my late afternoon nap as usual, then i got bitten by some enormous fly-like insect and now my left hand got swollen patch..  

Moral of the story : all insect deserved to be squashed, smacked, spanked >=) 

The day before yesterday.......

Went shopping in KLCC due to ISETAN SALE

bought loads of goodies , it was orgasmic ( yes.. it was good as a sexual climax )

8 days from now.....

college's ending, =(

this rollercoaster ride is finally coming to a close....

many high times, many low times, and of cuz.. the very very high times =D

2 weeks after today.......

FINALS!! shld be studying now.... haha 

that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment