Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Grilled Sea Bass with Salted Seaweed Spice

I m all black!! 

burned by the scorching sun from the kayak trip with jason today

seriously, like several tones darker... =(

u know what? i just realised only like 3 people went kayak with me 

it seems my 2 person kayak is not put into good use =/ 

so here are list of people who i want to bring kayak with me just at least once

1.  Farah~~ of cuz =P

2. members of the JAKE ( in particular the K one.... dude b4 u go far far away, at least try once lar =(  )

3. Jit Siang  (  dun worry,  u wont die by drowning/ hypothermia/ dehydration ) 

on another note...

recently after being pointed out by jun-elle....

i realised i have a snoring problem...

this has been further reinforced  after today's kayak trip,  i was sooo tired that i fell asleep...

then jason commented about the loudness about my snoring.. =( 

any idea how to fix this ?

well that is all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment