Friday, January 8, 2010

Midori Lemon Lime with Berry Mix

Today i feel sour....

oh from now on i shall use food to express my mood and blog..

Anyways, i guess i should let everyone know that my grandpa has been admitted into the hospital few days ago,  but now he's feeling better when i visited him this early morning....... speaking of early morning, today i woke up early in attempt to make something nice for grandpa's breakfast but failed miserly =(  then i found out from my dad that my grandparents favourite meal is macdonalds... Shocking Discovery!! , guess i dont really know my grandparents after all ...  

As some of u know, i m going to pursue psychology for university,  my father being a 2 year psychology student before transferring into IT, suggested tat i should read all these books while waiting for class to start.

Yup, being a psychology is all about communication and understanding people, so all of this should give me a clearer picture on what i m about to get myself into (8 years wei..no joke)

After each chapter i read, i m going to blog about it in my soon to be established blog, shall post the link once it is created =P wish me luck people, hope tat i wont tiba-tiba half way give up *fingers crossed* 

On another note : 

I DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME THE OTHER DAY =)  it was fun =) cant wait to start on my driving lessons

allrite, gotta start my psychology project =D 

see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment