Monday, April 26, 2010

Steamed Toufu with Fresh Leafy Salad

its been awhile people....
so much has happened over these months which includes :

1. I have finally registered in Monash U... in Sunway of course, not the one in Aus. =/

2. Celebrated 6th Monthiversary with my dearly beloved... =) drove her for the first time =)
almost banged another car in the housing area... hahaha had a great dinner at the Ship along with her... pictures are not available though as she deleted them =(

oh oh oh!! she got me some awesome pawsome rawsome presents for me =) thank u~ thats really sweet of you =) <3

3. speaking of sweet , and salty and fried and oily... i think my gluttonous eating habit and lack of exercise has finally caught up on me. did a blood test the other week, turns out i have a high level of cholesterol =(

if u think i am shitting with u, i assure u , i shit u not... here see for urself

total cholesterol :6.3 normal : <5.2
HDL cholesterol (the good ones) : 1.37 normal: >1.04
LDL cholesterol (bad ones) : 4.6 normal : <2.6

so.....
bye bye chicken skin , fried food, junk food, sugar, salt and watever tat is fun...... =(

4. borrowed a book from my uncle called Freakonomics , heard it awhile back ago, interesting book, if you have a sense of curiousity of what is the reasons behind mundane daily events, check it out!! =)

that is all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment