Monday, May 24, 2010

Rainbow Salad with Smelly Toufu

Its been awhile, lots to update so be prepared for a long post..


I'll be tweeting and blogging more often from now on... so.. great news for those who are still reading my blog.



MAY the 17th


We said goodbye to our dear uncle , Mr Karven Kwan

who decided to fly all the way to NZ to study, blardy fool =/
while at the airport, she was like "dun cry, i m not dying" hahahaha ='(
oh guess what she decided to give me as a farewell present....
several packs of gummies candy (which i'v consumed within the 24 hours)

and...
The book which i borrowed her like donkey years ago....
Thanks to this book, she is now very effective in 7 ways.. ( i m funny , thank you very much)
Speaking of teenagers , karven is the first one among us to be a full adult D=

MAY 20th & 21st & 22nd


Happy birthday to my beloved RARA =D
took her out for korean dinner on the 20th, kimchi was good =)
reminder : get a better lighter
on the 21st, went over to her house party, i still owned it in pictionary =P
pictures will be posted once available =)
22nd was our 7th month being together =) unfortunately we couldn't go out to celebrate as after going out for 2 consecutive nights, my traveling visa expired =(
will make it up to u okay? loves and hearties =)
Finally finishing my payment for my Monash application. My mom decided to make a lasting first impression to the office by attempting to demand the application fee (rm100) to be waived because we paid my fees ( rm 13k) a day before their open day... fantastic
oh i have gotten a new laptop for uni , toshiba protege m900 .. and also..
look what i got =)
super mini "gym"
borrowed it from my uncle and also ji siang (the small gray ones)
damn semangat but i have a feeling that months from now i might be looking back at this post laughing... but oh well =P
I NEED MY Y-3's T_T
okay, tat is all...
story of the day:
i had a stomah ache this afternoon, decided to take chinese medication to soothe my raging bowels, i think those pills were expired.. super bowel detox therapy commences...





moral of the story : consuming expired ancient chinese medicine will have the reverse effect

No comments:

Post a Comment