Monday, May 31, 2010

Blueberry Muffins with Cranberry Jam

I NEED TO SHOP MORE!!

last weekend went shopping with mom in gardens and klcc
i got... a nice white shorts and a pair of socks
need to get ready for uni, so one month left to scavenge my new wardrobe
so here are my shopping list:

1. PLIMSOLLS!!! NEED THEM REALLY BADLY, size 8
2. VINTAGE TEES!!! A MUST FOR MY WARDROBE size s-m
3. LEATHER BRACELET!!! i have discovered the importance of accessories =D
4. WHITE SKINNIES !!! damn hard to find them =/ waist- 29-31
5. COLOURED CARDIGAN!!! the more logical outerwear in this insanely hot country
YES!! i have a mission!! no.1 is the most crucial!! wish me luck =D


p.s : my birthday is on the 22nd of july.. not hinting anything, just a random fact about me tat i want to share with u guys =P

No comments:

Post a Comment